Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody..

This is Abhishek from Kolkata India. Just got my black R3 and named her .. "Toothless".. :) Counting just 20kms on her ODO so far am waiting for the registration to be done so that I can do the engine running in..

I am a tourer myself and I ride with my wifey as a pillion.. Before this R3, I rode a Yamaha FZ16 and a YZF R15v2 which I still have.. The bike R3 is my Christmas gift from my Santa wifey.. :)

It's an honor to be a part of this esteemed forum. I definitely hope to learn lot from all of you..!! Cheers..

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome! I can't tell if it's just the photo, but your turn signals look smaller than the ones we get over here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Everybody..

This is Abhishek from Kolkata India. Just got my black R3 and named her .. "Toothless".. :) Counting just 20kms on her ODO so far am waiting for the registration to be done so that I can do the engine running in..

I am a tourer myself and I ride with my wifey as a pillion.. Before this R3, I rode a Yamaha FZ16 and a YZF R15v2 which I still have.. The bike R3 is my Christmas gift from my Santa wifey.. :)

It's an honor to be a part of this esteemed forum. I definitely hope to learn lot from all of you..!! Cheers..
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your R3 as much as we all do ^^

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! I can't tell if it's just the photo, but your turn signals look smaller than the ones we get over here.
Yeah true... The variant that comes in India I guess are equipped with these .. Even the reflector is round here.. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts