Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Just bought my first bike, and its a 2017 Yamaha R3. Obviously I am already looking around the internet to make a few changes, and stumbled both upon here and TST Industries. I already threw stuff in the cart on their website, so was hoping someone might have a discount code, since it seems I missed all of the others with the launch of their halo flush mount turn signals and such :(

Just wanted to see if anything was out there since I just paid for the bike and riding gear, so saving a little more money wouldn't hurt.

Loving the website so far!

Looking at getting the TST industries:
Halo Flush Mount Turn Signals
Integrated Tail Light
Plate Light
Fender Delete Kit
LED Relay

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Hey everyone!

Just bought my first bike, and its a 2017 Yamaha R3. Obviously I am already looking around the internet to make a few changes, and stumbled both upon here and TST Industries. I already threw stuff in the cart on their website, so was hoping someone might have a discount code, since it seems I missed all of the others with the launch of their halo flush mount turn signals and such :(

Just wanted to see if anything was out there since I just paid for the bike and riding gear, so saving a little more money wouldn't hurt.

Integrated Tail Light
Plate Light
Fender Delete Kit
LED Relay
Sending you a PM

·
Registered
169 Posts
Don't have a code, but you'll love their products! If you end up needing a hand with install let me know. The videos online are perfectly fine but still available if you have an odd question!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sending you a PM
Thank you, but no luck!

RedRose; I hope I like them as much as I think I will. Found out the integrated tail light by itself isn't legal here, so I ordered the LED turn signals for now, maybe I will get the integrated light later for the looks. Also ordered the fender delete, license plate light, and halo flush mounts. I pickup my bike on Tuesday and have a battery tender, as well as a USB connector for that coming in on Tuesday as well, hoping the TST stuff comes in soon so I can get it all mounted by next weekend, should be quick to do with everything off at once.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey @jhallgren22. We don't have any discount codes for you right now, but if you PM us with a good contact method for you, we can have a quick conversation to ensure you're taken care of!

Hey everyone!

Just bought my first bike, and its a 2017 Yamaha R3. Obviously I am already looking around the internet to make a few changes, and stumbled both upon here and TST Industries. I already threw stuff in the cart on their website, so was hoping someone might have a discount code, since it seems I missed all of the others with the launch of their halo flush mount turn signals and such

Integrated Tail Light
Plate Light
Fender Delete Kit
LED Relay

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thank you, but no luck!

RedRose; I hope I like them as much as I think I will. Found out the integrated tail light by itself isn't legal here, so I ordered the LED turn signals for now, maybe I will get the integrated light later for the looks. Also ordered the fender delete, license plate light, and halo flush mounts. I pickup my bike on Tuesday and have a battery tender, as well as a USB connector for that coming in on Tuesday as well, hoping the TST stuff comes in soon so I can get it all mounted by next weekend, should be quick to do with everything off at once.

Sweet man, gotta post your results. I hope you get the womet tech crash sliders too!

·
Registered
228 Posts
TST have a lot of nice parts for the R3, and awesome detailed YouTube tutorial videos. However, I wanted to buy a few parts for my bike (i.e. fender eliminator, Level 1 protection pack) from Amazon.com, it's a shame they don't ship to my destination :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
TST is awesome.. Quality products and superb support!

I have the following:

TST LED Integrated Tail Light
TST 2 Pin LED Flasher Relay Gen 2
TST LED Stealth Universal Fit License Plate Light*
TST Elite-1 Fender Eliminator and Undertail Kit
TST HALO-GTR Front LED Flushmount Signals

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey @jhallgren22. We don't have any discount codes for you right now, but if you PM us with a good contact method for you, we can have a quick conversation to ensure you're taken care of!
I didn't even think to see if TST had a rep here, I already placed my order and it shipped today. Ill shoot you a PM though since there is more I am interested in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts