Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a set of universal turn signals for front and rear to go along with cleaning up my bike lines. The led signals are a straight bolt and nut with wiring coming out. (M8X1. 25thread.) those will not fit into the egg shaped oem stock signal mounts.. HELP on what I could do? Fabrication is not an issue!

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
So I bought a set of universal turn signals for front and rear to go along with cleaning up my bike lines. The led signals are a straight bolt and nut with wiring coming out. (M8X1. 25thread.) those will not fit into the egg shaped oem stock signal mounts.. HELP on what I could do? Fabrication is not an issue!
I had the same issue with a "universal fit" turn signals. I ended up with the TST industries flush mounts with OEM connectors, could not be happier. No fabrication required and they have an install video that walks you through all the steps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had the same issue with a "universal fit" turn signals. I ended up with the TST industries flush mounts with OEM connectors, could not be happier. No fabrication required and they have an install video that walks you through all the steps
Yeah I already bought a set of indicators I'd like and still would like the visibility of signals at the side apposed to the flush mounted, I watched the tst video before I bought a set and was really torn!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm waiting on TST tail light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts