Yamaha R3 Forums banner

Upgrading From The R3 to a Daytona 675R. Back to back Comparison.

5K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  87112 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I agree. I watch a lot of motovlogger videos and many seem like they deliberately use the F word repeatedly to make themselves seem more cool and legit. The good ones will throw an f bomb here and there naturally, but the ones who overdo it just come off as trying too hard.

Having said that, I haven't actually watched this video yet but I will when I get off work later, and I'll overlook any foul language and try to understand the point. I am actually interested in the Daytona.

#6 ·
I ride my bigger cc sport bike with far more respect and safety, I ride the R3 like I'm a crazy person. That's what I love about the difference in large and small cc bikes.

Anyway, vid wasn't bad at all. Some swearing here and there, what world are we living in these days? Has the politically correct social media climate just made everyone a prissy? I find all the false internet outrage going on over nothing much more annoying than someone swearing.

#7 ·
The swearing was nowhere near what I was expecting t to be lol. Maybe I'm desensitized because of the military.

The review sounds like it would help a newish person. Someone with a bit more experience is going to want to know more specific things like brake and suspension comparisons, details in specific parts used (any brembo, Nissan, tokico, ohlins, etc), etc.

Overall it wasn't a bad review/comparison at all.

#14 ·
Its get old, I am working a lot of temp jobs from UPS to moving furniture to whatever. The amount of swearing by blue collar types only adds to the " caveman" personality of blue collar workers. Its only adds to the ghetto image of people who work with their hands for a living. Even the managers of the moving company will have a meeting and use the F word in front of the employees. I am finding it more and more acceptable everywhere. Again it gets OLD to hear it so often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.