Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am a new rider in Toronto thinking about getting a R3.
I found a post online that one is selling R3 for 4500 CAD and the motorcycle is about 5300km(about 3293 miles).
I am not sure if this is a good deal or not. I found that the new R3 is around 5000 CAD without any additional charge. I have never bought a motorcycle before. I don't know what the price will be after all the tax(tax rate here is 13%) and additional cost. What is the final price of R3 on average?
Is this motorcycle worth the price or I should add some money to get a new one?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I found a post online that one is selling R3 for 4500 CAD and the motorcycle is about 5300km(about 3293 miles).
I am not sure if this is a good deal or not. I found that the new R3 is around 5000 CAD without any additional charge. I have never bought a motorcycle before. I don't know what the price will be after all the tax(tax rate here is 13%) and additional cost. What is the final price of R3 on average?
Is this motorcycle worth the price or I should add some money to get a new one?
Thanks in advance!
**** thats a good price...thats only 3500 USD.. Make sure he has paperwork or did proper oil changes. If theres no damage, and he did the recall already, thats pretty worth.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Check around at dealers in your area. There's dealers out west here selling old/new stock 2015's for $4500. Youd have to pay GST, PDI etc. but it would be brand new with a year warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts