Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll use this thread to post videos from the Production class in the Motorcycle Roadracing Assocation. I'm not a pro at recording or editing film. Also, I didn't record the second round of the calendar and the first has been postponed to the end of the season due to snow, so don't expect those vids. Enjoy!

Round 3 - Race 1: https://youtu.be/TciHSoDegwo

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I think your numbering is a bit off. There were at least a couple of others way up ahead. Or are you only counting the Production Cup 400 people? The Production Cup races with MRA were really fun, and HPR is a pretty cool track! Lots of fast guys on little bikes around there. I wasn't anywhere near the front last year when I went there.

Also...I'd suggest you just leave the natural sound from the bike in, rather than the music ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think your numbering is a bit off. There were at least a couple of others way up ahead. Or are you only counting the Production Cup 400 people? The Production Cup races with MRA were really fun, and HPR is a pretty cool track! Lots of fast guys on little bikes around there. I wasn't anywhere near the front last year when I went there.

Also...I'd suggest you just leave the natural sound from the bike in, rather than the music ;)
Yeah, the fast guys up ahead are on 500s so they were in a different class. The embarrassing/impressive bike is the guy on a black bike that managed to stay in front of me at the end. Ninja 250. Dude is *fast*.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts