Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I think my tubes are bent and just want to see if i can get some decently priced inner fork tubes.

Can text me at 6462625791 if you do,

Thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
Perhaps definitively find out if they are bent or not before wasting money on something that may or may not need replacing

·
Registered
94 Posts
The internals or the externals? I feel like you're looking for the externals, but if you need the internals (damper rod, etc) I've got them

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
OEM, the outer tubes are around $140 per side. The inner fork tubes are $159 per side.
The complete front fork assembly is $658.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OEM, the outer tubes are around $140 per side. The inner fork tubes are $159 per side.
The complete front fork assembly is $658.
Just curious where you get the pricing ?

One of my tabs for the fairing broke... and I don't feel comfortable welding it..

Sorry for the thread jack

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just got a couple sets of stanchions (upper, shiny tube) from a source in HK. I've used them before for EX650 and SV650. Not half bad really. $120 for the pair + ship.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey I think my tubes are bent and just want to see if i can get some decently priced inner fork tubes.

Can text me at 6462625791 if you do,

Thanks
Not sure if you need the internals for your forks, but I have two complete sets of internals (springs spacers rods etc. ) from a race build, literally 1 mile on them. LMK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts