Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently in search of a GPR V4 steering damper/stabilizer mount for a 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3.

I already have the damper itself, I'm just looking to find the mounting hardware for an R3.

If you have one you're looking to part with, please call/text (605) 809-85four4. I'm ready to pay today!

Thanks,

Sean

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get in touch with Anthony @Bauce Racing...the mount kit can be bought by itself.
Thank you for the head's up. I'm hoping someone may have a used one I can pickup, but I appreciate the information!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check with Gregg Spears also @spears Enterprises
Thank you for the good words there too. Gregg suggested giving GPR a shout directly as you can buy them from them.

I am hoping to save a buck or two by picking up a used mounting kit from someone that is selling their R3 or going with a different brand damper.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone looking to get rid of a mount?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still looking to buy an R3 GPR mount! Who's got one they're willing to part with?!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dang, am I going to have to buy new?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Dang, am I going to have to buy new?
Yes, just buy one already! lol

I ended up having to buy the Graves kit for the Ohlins damper...I don't even have a damper yet, but they go for around 200 used, so between that and the mounting kit should be around $330 give or take which is better than $500 for a new one.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, just buy one already! lol

I ended up having to buy the Graves kit for the Ohlins damper...I don't even have a damper yet, but they go for around 200 used, so between that and the mounting kit should be around $330 give or take which is better than $500 for a new one.
That's definitely a good amount of savings! I'm hoping to still find a used damper mount, though. Fortunately I have the luxury of already having a damper on there, I just want to be able to use my GPR one.

Any sellers out there? Perhaps someone is selling their race bike and would like to part out their GPR damper mount?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts