Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guy! I crash my yamaha r3 while riding it not that serious seen it fall on wet clay and tall grass but when i got it up the engine sound really loud but the loud sound go away and now there a small ringing sound on the engine while ridding do anybody know what cloud be the problem?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello guy! I crash my yamaha r3 while riding it not that serious seen it fall on wet clay and tall grass but when i got it up the engine sound really loud but the loud sound go away and now there a small ringing sound on the engine while ridding do anybody know what cloud be the problem?
So, it was sitting still then?? Which side did it fall on? If it fell on the exhaust side then you may have knocked something loose or cracked something, check your exhaust pipes (especially where they mount into the engine) and in general look for something that may have become miss aligned.

·
Vendor
2016 Yamaha YZF-R3
32 Posts
Diagnosing anything mechanical is something that really has to be done in person. Take it to an experienced licensed mechanic in your area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts