Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
The best way to improve your riding.
I had ridden 300,000 miles before setting foot on the track. Thought I knew what I was doing....wrong buddy. I learned a ton!
Now I've ridden track for the last 8 or so years. Good times.

·
Vendor
2016 Yamaha YZF-R3
186 Posts
I had ridden 300,000 miles before setting foot on the track. Thought I knew what I was doing....wrong buddy. I learned a ton!
Yep, everyone thinks they're fast until they hit the track. Then you get 14 year olds passing you on Ninja 400s in A group like you're standing still.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just started riding last year at 35, with abotu 6,000mi under my belt, i figured this would be the time while i know nothing so that way i could instill good riding habits on and off the track. plus all my friends ride the track and i wanted to partake in the fun.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just started riding last year at 35, with abotu 6,000mi under my belt, i figured this would be the time while i know nothing so that way i could instill good riding habits on and off the track. plus all my friends ride the track and i wanted to partake in the fun.
I wish I had friends that got me into track riding decades ago.
Glad you got exposed. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Paulie.online
1 - 9 of 9 Posts