Yamaha R3 Forums banner

301 - 317 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here is my current helmet and gear setup. I had to upgrade after covid hit. Lol
Dude - that's just beautiful - #@#* you COVID. Prime is here.
I got the Darth Vader HJC RPH90. Love the looks I get on the road. Its priceless. Now I have to research from now for a Transformers one for my next bike in 5yrs time.

·
Registered
163 Posts
For real tho, there is a DOT rated master chief motorcycle helmet. Very expensive but I would like to own one for shits and giggles.
Pls be careful with that helmet if you do plan on getting it - it looks really bad quality build even though its DOT approved (seems like a sticker only!) !
f I were you, I'd go with this instead: ICON Battlescar

·
Registered
253 Posts
Pls be careful with that helmet if you do plan on getting it - it looks really bad quality build even though its DOT approved (seems like a sticker only!) !
f I were you, I'd go with this instead: ICON Battlescar
I do realise its a novelty thing. I mean I wouldn't trust it in a crash but it would be a cool display piece. Its an actual licensed replica.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gloss Black BELL "Sport, Road, Tour" - Full face SRT Helmet w/recessed Speaker pockets. $210

Also picked up a CARDO FreeCom 4+ Bluetooth headset kit

Cardo Freecom 4+ Headset | 10% ($24.99) Off! - RevZilla (which actually cost slightly more than the helmet?!) $225

·
Registered
47 Posts

Love my Bell helmets as you can see. I’ve been using them since I started to ride up till now and it has been good for me with no issues. I’m sure other brands are great but it depends on your head shape as well.

My newest/recent one is Bell Race Star Flex DLX Surge. Everything about it is perfect for me with Pro Tint, Speaker Pockets, 3K Carbon Shell, Virus Cool Jade Mesh Liner etc; Only down side this cost a lot but I’m willing to pay because it protects most import part so you never want to go cheap for your head.

301 - 317 of 317 Posts