Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! been looking around the web and I found this! what body is this R3 on? I am sure this is not the stock R3 body and looks. Anyone have any idea on what this is? and where can I purchase the body looks headlights looks as this? thanks all!

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pretty sure that was an entirely custom job, only source I could find was instagram. Yellow paint, custom decals and some sort of smoked treatment to the headlights. Seems to retain the matte black mid-fairings and the front fender was painted matte black. Pretty sure you can't buy this, but you could probably come real close with a custom paint job and finding someone to design and cut the decals.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey guys! been looking around the web and I found this! what body is this R3 on? I am sure this is not the stock R3 body and looks. Anyone have any idea on what this is? and where can I purchase the body looks headlights looks as this? thanks all!
Stock yamaha with some additional addon goodies. Looks like upgraged front breaks/frame sliders/levers/bar ends/rear seat cowl, and a...WTF termignoni exhaust??? what...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Stock yamaha with some additional addon goodies. Looks like upgraged front breaks/frame sliders/levers/bar ends/rear seat cowl, and a...WTF termignoni exhaust??? what...

Termignoni slip ons are available for the r3. Take a look at bellissiMoto. I Called them a few months ago, the slip on is available, but the header had yet to be released. Header and slip on is somewhere around 1400-1600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I actually like the custom job more. Its more restrained with the stripe. That being said, the existence of the official decal kit makes me a little sad I didn't get the raven. I'd order that kit without a 2nd thought if my base color was black.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are Termignoni exhuast? are they some high end exhaust? I am only planning on changing to Akrapovic, M4 or Two Brothers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And an update, I found out whose bike this is. It belongs to a guy in Indonesia, it is a R25 (only R25 in Asia market) If I am not wrong, the front fairing is changed to one that looks similar to a Ducati Pinagale front.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts