Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a minor scratch in the fairing sticker luckily doesn't look to have scratched through to the plastic parts. Was wondering what would be the easiest way to patch it up?

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you got photoshop make your own. You can go to a local mall and find a place that will print the vinyl cut out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might be a bit overkill for what I'm looking to accomplish. Literally, need 1 thin strip of blue tape to cover up the scratch.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Partshark.com

·
Registered
228 Posts
Might be a bit overkill for what I'm looking to accomplish. Literally, need 1 thin strip of blue tape to cover up the scratch.
You plonker, you've answered you're own question

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Umm...not really. Sure I could use any regular blue tape but it wouldn't match. What I'm trying to say is I'd prefer to find tape that's as close to the OEM sticker color as possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As I`m a noobie member I cant post links but head over to;

motorcyclespareparts . eu

They might have what you are looking for

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys. recently scratched his motorcycle. Accidentally fell and in one place straight such a strong scratch was. I did not want to repaint it. I decided to paste a sticker. Accidentally caught this seller https:// goo. gl/E36qJr (remove the space) . The guy quickly sent the parcel + gift liquid for the shine of the paint. I talked with the seller, very well versed in motorcycles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts