Yamaha R3 Forums banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
My 2015 just past the 20K mark and running just fine no issues. Recently did few maintenance and new set of tires as well so I’m sure it’ll last lot longer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You haven't had any real issues, but have had some? What issues have you had (just curious)?
The only sorta issues i've had were the kickstand switch stopped working and wouldn't let me start the bike in neutral with the kickstand down. Then the front sprocket nut started to loosen itself once, though nothing some loctite couldn't fix. But yeah, apart from those two, there hasn't been anything I would consider a real issue... so far.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The only sorta issues i've had were the kickstand switch stopped working and wouldn't let me start the bike in neutral with the kickstand down. Then the front sprocket nut started to loosen itself once, though nothing some loctite couldn't fix. But yeah, apart from those two, there hasn't been anything I would consider a real issue... so far.
Thanks for the info. I'm just curious as to what possible issues to expect in the future.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts