Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a helluva long shot, but does anyone have the quiet insert for the 1st gen Akrapovic exhaust available for sale? Part# V-TUV170, this is the SS exhaust that was made more for the R25. I had lost mine somehow my last trackday and put in an order last Sept... and no matter how many times I contact the vendor and Akra they still have no idea when it will arrive 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
305 Posts
This is a helluva long shot, but does anyone have the quiet insert for the 1st gen Akrapovic exhaust available for sale? Part# V-TUV170, this is the SS exhaust that was made more for the R25. I had lost mine somehow my last trackday and put in an order last Sept... and no matter how many times I contact the vendor and Akra they still have no idea when it will arrive 🤦‍♂️
You can try buying it from Carpimoto. They do sell akra parts but navigating the site using the search function is an epic pain in the ass.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can try buying it from Carpimoto. They do sell akra parts but navigating the site using the search function is an epic pain in the ass.
Thanks for the post, I think I actually contacted them first back last Sept and they didn't have it in stock and had the same issue with lead times so I went with a US vendor... not sure if it would've been better if I went with them originally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts