Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I totally short girl dropped my bike at a gas station.. I put deep scratches in the left fairing. I'd also love to buy a passenger seat :) thank you

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey guys I totally short girl dropped my bike at a gas station.. I put deep scratches in the left fairing. I'd also love to buy a passenger seat :) thank you
How soon do you need the fairing? I have a perfect condition OEM left fairing, but it is at my school apartment and I might not be back there until August :(

If you are wiling to wait I would give it to you for $50+ shipping, otherwise you can pick them up on www.procaliber.com for $75 each + shipping.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I maybe interested.. does yours have the graphics? Does the sites have the graphics I assume not...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man! I wonder if I could get it here before the bike show haha! No idea why it bothers me so much it just makes me so upset then yesterday I found I chewed the paint on the back seat area.. whatever you call that ?

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a Passenger seat in mint condition if you are still in need. LMK

Thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys I'd need like a destroyed passenger seat I'm looking for cheap. I just bought a new fairing. :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts