Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm selling a set of used gold rearsets from eBay that I'd let go for dirty cheap. I used them for racing with no complaints. Nothing fancy, but they haven't been down and some people might like the gold. PM for pics and details.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm selling a set of used gold rearsets from eBay that I'd let go for dirty cheap. I used them for racing with no complaints. Nothing fancy, but they haven't been down and some people might like the gold. PM for pics and details.
Whats dirty cheap?
I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I know your just looking for the one side but if interested I can sell you both with only 600 miles on them basically new for 180 shipped anywhere. May not be your cup of tea but if it is let me know. I cant PM as I need to post more.

Reactions: Bird

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know your just looking for the one side but if interested I can sell you both with only 600 miles on them basically new for 180 shipped anywhere. May not be your cup of tea but if it is let me know. I cant PM as I need to post more.

Thanks for the post I will pass this on. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Whats dirty cheap?
Ever receive my PM?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts