Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm looking for both forks, black front Mudguard and the left handlebar.

Had a small fender bender.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi guys, I'm looking for both forks, black front Mudguard and the left handlebar.

Had a small fender bender.

I will sell you the left handlebar for $15 shipped. PayPal would work best. If interested, call/text (605) 809-85four4. I can send pics if needed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will sell you the left handlebar for $15 shipped. PayPal would work best. If interested, call/text (605) 809-85four4. I can send pics if needed.
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm in the UK thou, what's the price with postage? If you could send me a picture that would be great.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm in the UK thou, what's the price with postage? If you could send me a picture that would be great.

My apologies, I didn't even look to see you were located in the UK (and it's even in your member name!). I will do some checking into what shipping costs would be. I will try to get a pic taken later this evening and post it up for you to see. I know it's in good shape, but I believe I do have "R3" written on it in black Sharpie marker. I'm sure I'll be able to get it wiped off with a little of my lady's hairspray. I'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a blue front fender off of my R3. The condition is new as I took it off of my bike and put a carbon fiber one. Is the front fender what you mean by black front mudguard?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a blue front fender off of my R3. The condition is new as I took it off of my bike and put a carbon fiber one. Is the front fender what you mean by black front mudguard?
That's the same fender I'm looking for but to paint it would cost me alot. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts