Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on a group ride a couple weeks ago, the leader got lost and we ended up on a gravel road. Caught the front tire in a rain rut and down it went. I'm fine, but the left front of the bike is all scratched to ****. Everything else on the bike is mint (bought in March) so the one panel being tore up really is bugging me. Let me know if you have something available. Would also consider buying a complete set if the price is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Went on a group ride a couple weeks ago, the leader got lost and we ended up on a gravel road. Caught the front tire in a rain rut and down it went. I'm fine, but the left front of the bike is all scratched to ****. Everything else on the bike is mint (bought in March) so the one panel being tore up really is bugging me. Let me know if you have something available. Would also consider buying a complete set if the price is right.

TRy pro caliber. The R3 has cheap parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can send you pictures in the morning when I get home from work. The fairings were taken off just after I bought it to have custom fairings put on. There is no damage - no scratches. I can't reply to your PM because I don't have enough posts yet. You can text me at 920 202 629seven if that's easier.

Got a picture?

·
Registered
545 Posts
So you only want to replace that one damage main panel? anything else?

Could use a more zoomed out shot if there is other damage.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The main grey panel is pretty much the extent of the damage. There are a couple of scratches on the tail, but they're barely visible.

·
Registered
545 Posts
http://www.partshark.com/oemparts/a/yam/56e08edb87a8660718f20a88/cowling-1

Your bikes color code is MNM3.

Large side fairing
Body, Front Under 1 Sub Assy UR FOR MNM3
1WD-XF83L-10-P4
$102.75

Under Cover Assy 1 UR SMX FOR MNM3 Large Z shaped panel
1WD-XF838-00-P2
$30.78

15Cover 7 SMX (MNM3) Small gloss black piece behind large fairing
1WD-XF11W-00-P2
$23.56

1Fender, Front UR FOR MNM3
1WD-XF151-00-P6
$43.29

http://www.partshark.com/oemparts/a/yam/56e08ea487a8660718f209dd/side-cover

Cover, Side 1 UR FOR MNM3 Back side panel
1WD-XF171-00-P4
$28.48

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So after some thought, I'm going to do a vinyl wrap on the bike instead of the plastics for now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts