Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really looking for oem brand new or like new sockets and chain. Sockets aren't a priority but I do need a like new if not nsw chain. I don't want anything with over 1000 miles. No rust. If you got one text me at 757-784-3431. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
If that doesn't work out, let me know. I have both the stock sprockets, no chain though. Came off the bike at about 400 miles so they're like new.

·
Registered
511 Posts
If that doesn't work out, let me know. I have both the stock sprockets, no chain though. Came off the bike at about 400 miles so they're like new.
I might be interested in the above. Can you tell me the tooth count of both so I can confirm with my MT-03. Thanks,

·
Registered
237 Posts
I might be interested in the above. Can you tell me the tooth count of both so I can confirm with my MT-03. Thanks,
I also have a set of stock sprockets I'd part with for cheap. Same as Alex above, I have no chain. Both under 1,000 miles. Front is 14 tooth, rear is 43 tooth.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Stock is 14/43...I imagine it's the same as the MT-03 since it's essentially the same bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts