Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm chasing a spare set of rims, anyone parting out a bike PM me with a price.
Anywhere in Australia considered

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish you good luck on this. I ended up just buying a set off Ron Ayers. It was cheaper than what most were asking for on eBay. Not sure what options you have down in Aus for parts sellers. I got free shipping with mine. It was under $500

Thanks, I'm not that hopeful really but thought I'ld just ask incase I'ld get lucky. Besides, it's not something I "need", just a luxury I wouldn't mind having lol

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanks, I'm not that hopeful really but thought I'ld just ask incase I'ld get lucky. Besides, it's not something I "need", just a luxury I wouldn't mind having lol

I wish I could say the same but unfortunately 3/4 of the race days so far this year have rained...good ole pacific northwest north america

·
Registered
811 Posts
I felt the same way about getting my set.

Then I just felt it was worth the money to be able to race when it precipitated moisture globules. Plus, the lack of wheels for sale on the second hand market had me worried that they are easily bending or breaking during crashes. Figured it would be a good idea to have a spare set when/if I go down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts