Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got bike and purchased some s20 tires for trackdays.. looking to slowly build the bike but if i can buy some used parts to make process faster i will.. doing the clipon mod for now, looking for rearset risers kit, brake line, brake pads, maybe full exhast or least slip on for now. GF bike but i wanna help it be more track worthy for some of the smaller tracks i wanna hit up this year. Obviously suspenison would come later as well, let me know what u got. Thanks

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I'm selling my R6 caliper/SS line/ ninja 650 master as a package. Cheaper than buying a Brembo kit. It's in the for sale section. Keep in mind with the ninja master you will have clearance issues if you decide on clip ons. At least I did with vortex clip ons. I ended up with a Brembo master to remedy that.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm selling a lot of OEM stuff, including a set of factory clip-ons. Might not hurt to have a spare set. They can be among the first things to get wrecked if and when you go down. I'd part with them for cheap!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've got a pair of nortonfab rearset risers if you're interested, post is also in the for sale section

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am in the same boat, need race/trackday mods as soon as the original poster has dibs on the parts offered of course. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts