Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making 2 threads into one really because it's for 2 separate things.

1. If anyone wants to trade a set of Woodcraft clip-ons (the riser type), for a set of brand new Vortex clip-ons let me know. The Vortex ones I have are the bare aluminum color, 7-degree angle type. They are brand new, but they have been mounted. Now that I got my bodywork in, I realized I'd want them to be a bit lower but if I mount them under the triple clamp, they're too low and I don't have enough clearance.

2. The second part of this, is I'm looking for a Motion Pro or Robby Moto throttle kit. Bonus if it has a switch to go with it too.

Neither of these are things that I really need right now, but would be nice to have, so I'll leave this up for awhile. If nothing comes up, eventually I'll buy new, but I'd rather not if possible.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know where to purchase the Roby throttle kits? Those are imports yeah?
Fast Bike, Spears, and possibly YamahaR3Racing, but I'm not totally sure if Jesse has those. I know for sure the first 2 do.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I saw this at the bike shop the other day and when I got home I did some internet searching.

http://www.acv.co.jp/products_en/00382/-/-/021588

Looks like they have some tubes as big as 54mm specifically for racing. I only saw 42mm tubes when I was at the local bike shop. I'm going to ask my wife to go with me and translate so I can maybe pick up a throttle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts