Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SCORPION EXO Jacket for sale size Large, worn for less than a year then got leather instead. I live on the coast and this actually kept me dry unless it was really storming. The Last button on the the snap-up closure is in need of re-sewing but is still there, It pulled away from the jacket so will need to be fixed if that's a concern, but I used it without the last button snapped and was just fine. No wear really other than any coat after a single summer, fall,and early winter use. these are very well made and tough.

http://scorpionusa.com/…/men…/jackets/birmingham-jacket.html

$150 (LESS THAN HALF NEW PRICE)

Any interest? It's been hung in the closet since I got a Dainese Jacket last December. Pick up or pay for shipping. Less

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will be somewhat flexible on price, I'd rather this protecting one of you than just hanging in my closet

·
Super Moderator
791 Posts
Will be somewhat flexible on price, I'd rather this protecting one of you than just hanging in my closet
I don't need another jacket, but this sounds like a good buy. But, what an awesome way to present your offering. If I had a retail business, I'd love to have you head up my sales team. Flexible on the price and most important, looking out for the customer. I LOVE IT! ;) Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts