Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After converting two R3’s to track bikes, I’ve determined I have too many OEM parts in my garage. I’m not looking to ”cash-in”, any reasonable offer will be taken. I can send individual pics of each part. Let me know what you might need, and I might have it? Please PM me for offers, or any questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After converting two R3’s to track bikes, I’ve determined I have too many OEM parts in my garage. I’m not looking to ”cash-in”, any reasonable offer will be taken. I can send individual pics of each part. Let me know what you might need, and I might have it? Please PM me for offers, or any questions. View attachment 68769
Upfront thank you. I am looking for the clutch pedal assy and your red mirrors. Please let me know the price.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Upfront thank you. I am looking for the clutch pedal assy and your red mirrors. Please let me know the price.
Actually, I just sold the mirrors, and I don't have the clutch part you are looking for. Sorry-

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thought so. It has a much nicer finish than the R3's! (Sorry I'm obviously not buying anything.. walks out of shop)

·
Registered
658 Posts
What do you want for that plastic seat/ pillion divider part, mines cracked. Will it fit my 2015?

·
Registered
2 Posts
After converting two R3’s to track bikes, I’ve determined I have too many OEM parts in my garage. I’m not looking to ”cash-in”, any reasonable offer will be taken. I can send individual pics of each part. Let me know what you might need, and I might have it? Please PM me for offers, or any questions. View attachment 68769
I’d be interested in a stock right mirror, windshield and the painted plastic part that goes around the headlights. Previous owner did me some favors on those 😅

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’d be interested in a stock right mirror, windshield and the painted plastic part that goes around the headlights. Previous owner did me some favors on those 😅
I'm 99% sure I've got the mirror. I have two windscreens, one for the first generation (2015-2017), and another "take-off" windscreen for 2019+... Which are you interested in? As far as the "painted part" that goes around the headlights, I'm not really sure what you mean? If you are are referring to the "front fairing" below the windscreen, I got nothing.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm 99% sure I've got the mirror. I have two windscreens, one for the first generation (2015-2017), and another "take-off" windscreen for 2019+... Which are you interested in? As far as the "painted part" that goes around the headlights, I'm not really sure what you mean? If you are are referring to the "front fairing" below the windscreen, I got nothing.....
I’m looking to fix the damage circled. Really not sure how it happened. They scratched the blue piece, the mirror and the windshield but there isn’t a scratch on the rest of the bike. Guy I bought it from said his friend scraped it on a car but its hard to imagine how.
anyways if you have that part, I’ll take it, if not I’ll try to find a decal to cover the scratches and buff the rest. What will you charge for the mirror and first gen windshield?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m looking to fix the damage circled. Really not sure how it happened. They scratched the blue piece, the mirror and the windshield but there isn’t a scratch on the rest of the bike. Guy I bought it from said his friend scraped it on a car but its hard to imagine how.
anyways if you have that part, I’ll take it, if not I’ll try to find a decal to cover the scratches and buff the rest. What will you charge for the mirror and first gen windshield?

View attachment 68793 -
I don't have that part you circled. That part is actually pretty cheap to replace with new (less than $40). If you wanted both the windscreen, and mirror, I could do $50 shipped-

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am interested in the left mirror and the rider seat.
To be totally honest.... I'm not getting much interest in the more expensive items, and I'm losing interest in this thread. The shipping on small (inexpensive), items isn't really worth the hassle of shipping. I want to help out the R3 community, but I guess I'm learning I have limits? I could do a passenger seat, and a left mirror for $50 + shipping. I'd estimate the shipping to be $15-$20. Let me know if you're still interested-

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am looking at fixing crash damage to my blue 2015 r3 it will need the fairing bracket, instrument cluster, headlight and the surrounding fairing pieces, front fender, and the chain side of the tank cover was torn up. what do you think you could do on a package for me??

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi,
I am looking at fixing crash damage to my blue 2015 r3 it will need the fairing bracket, instrument cluster, headlight and the surrounding fairing pieces, front fender, and the chain side of the tank cover was torn up. what do you think you could do on a package for me??
I am sorry to say I have none of those items.... I bought a crash damaged 2017 R3 from an insurance company. I turned into track-only bike for my wife. Her R3 was damaged in the same way yours is by the sounds of it? The gauges You can buy off eBay for a couple hundred bucks. The fairing bracket from Yamaha was only like $25, and a new OEM fender is less than $50. I don't think the left side tank cover is very expensive either? The headlight portion is a bit more expensive to replace. Good luck-

EDIT If you have the ABS model, you will need the ABS dash/gauges. They are NOT interchangeable between the two-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts