Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello it's been a year since u bought my 1st Motorcycle Yamaha R3 2019 and I want to know if there's any Racing Kit or some thing to give more power to the bike, Im from Mexico and I really dont know which kind of cool modifications can i make like the exhaust , I have everything from factory, so i have not maked any change.

It's my 1st Motorcycle.

Thanks and regards! :D

·
Super Moderator
1,007 Posts
Hello it's been a year since u bought my 1st Motorcycle Yamaha R3 2019 and I want to know if there's any Racing Kit or some thing to give more power to the bike, Im from Mexico and I really dont know which kind of cool modifications can i make like the exhaust , I have everything from factory, so i have not maked any change.
Welcome and congratulations on the bike. I have a link to the Forum's 'R3 Tech Talk' with plenty of ideas. Enjoy and Ride Safe.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Edwin,

I run anR3 on the track. And I’ve added a few things to make more performance.

If you want you can PM me and explain to me what you want and why you are interested in making those changes. That way o can understand what your goals are and I can guide you in the right direction.

If you want to PM me in Spanish go for it if it helps you. I’m fluent in Spanish too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts