Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Selling my R3 for parts after having an accident last month. If you are after parts let me know, all parts are for sale. All documents present, engine has 6000 miles.
My number is 07429157523

Cheers

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hi All,

Selling my R3 for parts after having an accident last month. If you are after parts let me know, all parts are for sale. All documents present, engine has 6000 miles.
My number is 07429157523

Cheers
well glad you seem to be ok. I presume you got bumps & bruises, but did you break anything or get any serious injuries? Hope you escape unscathed. Shame your bike is totalled. Are you getting a new bike or just selling it for parts and that's it? It's your perogative but it's sad methinks when a rider leaves the family. Good luck!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sorry to hear about that accident. Glad you are healthy enough to walk away though. I'm interested in some parts to play around with but i'll let you know at a later point

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well glad you seem to be ok. I presume you got bumps & bruises, but did you break anything or get any serious injuries? Hope you escape unscathed. Shame your bike is totalled. Are you getting a new bike or just selling it for parts and that's it? It's your perogative but it's sad methinks when a rider leaves the family. Good luck!
Thanks, i got a fractured leg and just some bruises. Going to sell this for parts and buy a new one towards summer, and yeah was sad hearing that she's completely totaled after putting so much effort into her. but oh well, sh*t happens :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to hear about that accident. Glad you are healthy enough to walk away though. I'm interested in some parts to play around with but i'll let you know at a later point
Cheers lad, let me know what parts you need and i'll see what i can do

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What i have left:

Swingarm
Front L/H Headlight
Rear Taillight
R&G Tail Tidy
Rear Tyre with Rim
All the rear fairings and some front ones