Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. I'm new to this page. Hoping that there may be some folks here who might have experienced the same error with our bikes. So the story started when I lost the low beam of my headlight. To make sure that I was right in replacing the bulb, I decided to check first the fuse. Went to the fuse box, checked every piece of fuse and found no busted fuse. Covered everything and called it a day. But in the morning when I was supposed to go to the MC store to buy replacement headlights bulb, I found my CHECK ENGINE light on with error 45 on the panel. The bike has no issues at all. Horn, signal lights, passing lights working. The engine starts with no problem. I'm just worried about the CHECK ENGINE as it's lit and an error code is visible. Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This is in the factory service manual. Fault code 45 is "Incorrect back-up voltage to ECU". Check battery terminals. Check connections at starter relay (main power passes through the main fuse inside the starter relay).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts