Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I have been scavenging all over the internet looking for an R3/MT03 catalytic being gutted. I want to see what's inside before I modified mine. Does anybody here had some pictures inside of the stock catalytic converter? Your inputs would be greatly appreciated!

·
Vendor
2016 Yamaha YZF-R3
150 Posts
Most of us just remove it as soon as possible. It's heavy, takes up space, and is just terrible. Most people also just throw it away afterwards. I have two of them in storage, but there no point in spending time tearing it apart, they're worthless other than as a backup if something happens to your full exhaust. I doubt if anyone will have photos of whats inside them either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of us just remove it as soon as possible. It's heavy, takes up space, and is just terrible. Most people also just throw it away afterwards. I have two of them in storage, but there no point in spending time tearing it apart, they're worthless other than as a backup if something happens to your full exhaust. I doubt if anyone will have photos of whats inside them either.
Thank you sir! You are right. I may need to opt changing to full exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts