Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Does the Raven come with LED indicators? It seems that they are smaller and the outer lens is a different color.

Sorry if this has been covered, but a search didn't turn up anything.

Certainly swapping out those big yellow signals on the front for some cleaner LED ones would be done along with a fender eliminator in the rear if I were to go with the red...

· Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the info man. I have a weird but simple question. Do you see how the Rapid Red version has the big R3 logo on the side? Is there any chance I could get the same design on the Raven version? I really like the idea of going with Raven, I highly enjoy the Black and Red theme. However, I would enjoy the big R3 logo on the side, (Rapid red) vs just having Yamaha written on the bottom (Raven). As I am typing this reply, I am realizing that the Raven is very plain looking. I think I like the Rapid Red the best as of now.

· Registered
2,545 Posts
Thanks for the info man. I have a weird but simple question. Do you see how the Rapid Red version has the big R3 logo on the side? Is there any chance I could get the same design on the Raven version? I really like the idea of going with Raven, I highly enjoy the Black and Red theme. However, I would enjoy the big R3 logo on the side, (Rapid red) vs just having Yamaha written on the bottom (Raven). As I am typing this reply, I am realizing that the Raven is very plain looking. I think I like the Rapid Red the best as of now.
You can buy the stickers as an OEM part. Procaliber has them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.