1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Available in the US starting January 2015

$4,990 – Raven

$4,990 – Team Yamaha Blue/Matte Silver

$4,990 – Rapid Red

For the Canadians in the group, availability should be similar.

$4,999 – Raven

$5,099 – Team Yamaha Blue/Matte Silver

$5,099 – Rapid Red

·
Registered
15 Posts
Why do Canadian colour options differ in price while US don't?
Well, on a positive note, there is finally a company which doesn't gouge Canadians. :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Its weird that the color is an extra cost in Canada and its also weird that the price difference between the US and Canada is only $9. I'm okay with it ultimately but its outside the norm. Makes me wonder why.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Its weird that the color is an extra cost in Canada and its also weird that the price difference between the US and Canada is only $9. I'm okay with it ultimately but its outside the norm. Makes me wonder why.
It's is weird indeed but nothing that would impact anyone's buying decision, therefor it won't matter much at all.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
price diff between US and Canada on CBR300's is $300, wouldn't exactly call that a gouge...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not a big deal but weird nonetheless. I don't think that it will have much of an impact on anyone. What color do you think you are going to go with? I like the red.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blue BROS! I wonder if Yam will bring over the GP special they have for the R25, I guess its like their REPSOL CBR...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they already exist, just like they did on the 250's... you could even get a repsol 125 actually depending on where you live...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Now that is epic. Never knew they had repsol versions going all the way down to 125cc, at least it's a way to make a 125cc cooler.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Not a fan of that specific repsol look, if it was up to me i'd get the more traditional look that you seem most reposl honda's with.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Blue and silver is for me lol. The Honda repsol always looks better in all orange with some black and white.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does the Raven come with LED indicators? It seems that they are smaller and the outer lens is a different color.

Sorry if this has been covered, but a search didn't turn up anything.

Certainly swapping out those big yellow signals on the front for some cleaner LED ones would be done along with a fender eliminator in the rear if I were to go with the red...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the info man. I have a weird but simple question. Do you see how the Rapid Red version has the big R3 logo on the side? Is there any chance I could get the same design on the Raven version? I really like the idea of going with Raven, I highly enjoy the Black and Red theme. However, I would enjoy the big R3 logo on the side, (Rapid red) vs just having Yamaha written on the bottom (Raven). As I am typing this reply, I am realizing that the Raven is very plain looking. I think I like the Rapid Red the best as of now.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Thanks for the info man. I have a weird but simple question. Do you see how the Rapid Red version has the big R3 logo on the side? Is there any chance I could get the same design on the Raven version? I really like the idea of going with Raven, I highly enjoy the Black and Red theme. However, I would enjoy the big R3 logo on the side, (Rapid red) vs just having Yamaha written on the bottom (Raven). As I am typing this reply, I am realizing that the Raven is very plain looking. I think I like the Rapid Red the best as of now.
You can buy the stickers as an OEM part. Procaliber has them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts