Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The YamahaR3Racing.com team will have a busy fall. Between the four of us on the west coast, we'll be at the following events:
Anyone else going to be at any of these?

CVMA Round 1 at Chuckwalla Raceway September 16-18

Track Day w/ Pacific Track Time at Buttonwillow Raceway September 24

OMRRA Round 6 at Portland International Raceway September 24-25

WERA West Round 6 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway October 8-9

Track Day w/ Sport Bike Track Time at Barber Motorsports Park October 15-16

WERA Grand National Final and R3 Cup at Barber Motorsports Park October 20-23

CVMA Round 2 at Chuckwalla Raceway October 28-30

TrackDaz at Chuckwalla Raceway November 26-27

CVMA Round 3 at Chuckwalla Raceway December 2-4

And Possibly AFM Rounds 5 and 6

Come out and ride, race, or say hello!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I doubt your drive to Barber will bring you near San Antonio, but if by chance you're nearby I'd love to buy you a drink to thank you for all your help :)

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I doubt your drive to Barber will bring you near San Antonio, but if by chance you're nearby I'd love to buy you a drink to thank you for all your help :)
awww, thanks for the offer. Fortunately and sadly I don't have to make the drive. My teammates will be driving out and towing my crap, I'm flying in to run the track day, then drive up to spend some time with friends in Nashville, then coming back down to Alabama for the races.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'll see ya at the GNF! Blue R3 #107 and black #80 . Bring your A game, I think it's gonna take a sub 1:40 lap to be at the front (I'll probably be midpack somewhere waiting for the heroes at the front to take each other out...

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll see ya at the GNF! Blue R3 #107 and black #80 . Bring your A game, I think it's gonna take a sub 1:40 lap to be at the front (I'll probably be midpack somewhere waiting for the heroes at the front to take each other out...

Awesome! Can't wait to meet you and rip that track up. We'll be there a week early for the track day, hopefully we can get our pace on par.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'll be at CVMA rounds 1,2 and 3, and probably the track day at chuckwalla thanksgiving weekend. I thought that was with Trackxperience? I thought trackdaz was at button willow for turkeydaz that weekend.

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be at CVMA rounds 1,2 and 3, and probably the track day at chuckwalla thanksgiving weekend. I thought that was with Trackxperience? I thought trackdaz was at button willow for turkeydaz that weekend.
Awesome! see you there! And yeah, I think I wrote that wrong, I think you're right about the track day.

·
Registered
55 Posts
What time does the buttonwillow event start? I might stop by an watch for a bit since it's close to home.

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What time does the buttonwillow event start? I might stop by an watch for a bit since it's close to home.
It's a track day, so I'll be there Friday evening and riding every hour from 9-4 on Saturday.
Jesse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts