Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm selling the following (never used, still in original box) from Nortonfab:

NortonFAB Motorsports 415 Drive Chain Conversion Kit – Yamaha R3 2015 (with T56)
http://www.yamahar3racing.com/product/415-drive-chain-conversion-kit-yamaha-r3-2015/

NortonFab Motorsports 2nd Generation Adjustable Rearset Riser Kit for OEM Rearsets – Yamaha R3 2015 (with both ship rods)
http://www.yamahar3racing.com/produ...earset-riser-kit-oem-rearsets-yamaha-r3-2015/

&

K&N filter for R3 => K&N YA-3215 Air Filter
http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?prod=ya-3215

All of it for 200 $ + 20 $ Shipment (worldwide). If you buy separate you should be around 365 dollars. I can sell via Paypal or through Ebay, as you want. Items are located in Europe but can be shipped worldwide. Basically for the same price of the 415 kit you take two more items.

I can share pictures of the items via what's up.

I'm selling these items since they cancelled the R3 championship in Belgium, I sold my R3 and bought an Xdiavel. Different story....

Please - no negotiation - will only sell in bulk; either you take or pass by.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'll take it all. I'll PM you.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I guess not...2 PM's and no replies...

·
Registered
237 Posts
If perhaps you simply have a distaste for SBK, I will also take you up on your deal! :)

Reactions: sbk1198

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello SBK1198,
I cannot answer to your PM (still have < than 15 posts).

Please send me your email address and I will reply back immediately.

Apologies for the delay in answering your PMs but I was not checking the forum.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hello SBK1198,
I cannot answer to your PM (still have < than 15 posts).

Please send me your email address and I will reply back immediately.

Apologies for the delay in answering your PMs but I was not checking the forum.

Cheers,
[email protected]

I didn't realize the forum had a minimum post limit for PM's. That's dumb.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
[email protected]

I didn't realize the forum had a minimum post limit for PM's. That's dumb.
It's one of the mechanisms in place to protect the forum's members. One common habit of spammers if to make a membership and then hit the member base through PMs. It's also not unheard of to see new members make For Sale posts that are of "less than honest" intention. It's an unfortunate reality that requires some restrictions to be in place but honestly, they do not effect the majority of new members who join and become an active part of the group and they do help to keep the rest of us happy as well.
Most new members do not usually take more than a few days to get their post count up past 15. This restriction really doesn't effect those who are active members of the forum and not just new members who popped in to make a quick For Sale post.

If anyone has suggestions on how the rules should be in place, I know the admins are more then open to our suggestions. Drop me a PM and I can see what we can do.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It's one of the mechanisms in place to protect the forum's members. One common habit of spammers if to make a membership and then hit the member base through PMs. It's also not unheard of to see new members make For Sale posts that are of "less than honest" intention. It's an unfortunate reality that requires some restrictions to be in place but honestly, they do not effect the majority of new members who join and become an active part of the group and they do help to keep the rest of us happy as well.
Most new members do not usually take more than a few days to get their post count up past 15. This restriction really doesn't effect those who are active members of the forum and not just new members who popped in to make a quick For Sale post.

If anyone has suggestions on how the rules should be in place, I know the admins are more then open to our suggestions. Drop me a PM and I can see what we can do.
That's a good point, I can definitely see that. I just didn't know that was the case here. On other forums I've been on they have a minimum of 25 or so post count to even be able to post anything in the classifieds section and/or 1 month since registration. But then they don't restrict PM's at all, so you can PM someone without having any posts.

Question...if someone has less than 15 posts and can't send a PM, can they still receive and read PM's from others?

I know we're going off topic, but I don't think it matters much now since I already bought the stuff from the OP :D

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
On other forums I've been on they have a minimum of 25 or so post count to even be able to post anything in the classifieds section and/or 1 month since registration.
We're working on that actually. The classifieds section needs some attention here and we've been discussing it but haven't done anything with it yet. I'll admit that it's mostly on me and I've been too busy to finalize things but we hope to have some standard rules for the marketplace section soon.

Question...if someone has less than 15 posts and can't send a PM, can they still receive and read PM's from others?
That's a really good question and I'm not 100% sure but I believe they can receive but not send. I'm not 100% on that though.
I checked the FAQ's and found all the details around PMs but it doesn't go into new user restrictions.
Something to remember so we can make some updates to that.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
We're working on that actually. The classifieds section needs some attention here and we've been discussing it but haven't done anything with it yet. I'll admit that it's mostly on me and I've been too busy to finalize things but we hope to have some standard rules for the marketplace section soon.

That's a really good question and I'm not 100% sure but I believe they can receive but not send. I'm not 100% on that though.
I checked the FAQ's and found all the details around PMs but it doesn't go into new user restrictions.
Something to remember so we can make some updates to that.
Ok thanks. If you guys ever need another mod, let me know. I already spend a lot of time on some of the forums Vertical Scope owns as it is :)

Reactions: AesonVirus

·
Registered
237 Posts
Dang, I was really hoping to snipe this awesome deal away from SBK. ;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Dang, I was really hoping to snipe this awesome deal away from SBK. ;)
If you're interested in the Norton Fab rear set risers I can sell you those. I was mostly interested in the chain kit and filter.

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you're interested in the Norton Fab rear set risers I can sell you those. I was mostly interested in the chain kit and filter.
Yup, I was interested in those. I would love to take them off your hands - depends on the deal, of course. We both like to wheel 'n' deal, though, so I'm nervous on how it'll shake out. LOL! I'll shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yup, I was interested in those. I would love to take them off your hands - depends on the deal, of course. We both like to wheel 'n' deal, though, so I'm nervous on how it'll shake out. LOL! I'll shoot you a PM.
Well it will obviously be significantly less than retail.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts