Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I haven't tried it yet. Im going to test it Saturday morning. I'm 6'2" and the stock screen hits me in the face. Felt like it was trying to push my visor open. When id tuck in, the wind was on the top of my helmet.

From just sitting on the bike, it looks like the wind will completely go over me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
That "light smoke" is DARKK. Thanks for the post, I enjoy riding at night since it's so hot here in Texas 90% of the year and that tint is kind of ridiculous to me. Post an update after you ride with it. I also get hit directly in the face with the stock. I've been watching other reviews before I make my purchase

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That "light smoke" is DARKK. Thanks for the post, I enjoy riding at night since it's so hot here in Texas 90% of the year and that tint is kind of ridiculous to me. Post an update after you ride with it. I also get hit directly in the face with the stock. I've been watching other reviews before I make my purchase

I was waiting too. Didnt see any reviews for it ,so i pulled the trigger. In the sun, the tint isnt bad. Dark smoke is completely black. There's a few pics on here showing the dark tint in the sun.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whyd you go with the corsa?

I chose it because it was bigger and I liked the shape over the others

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CBRpilot, how tall are you? From what ive seen on here, a lot of shorter people dont have a problem with the stock screen

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im 6'2" 200lbs 36x32 jeans. When sitting up right, i get hit in the face and shoulders.

Im hoping the screen works. If not, itll most likely be for sale.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm curious to see how well the Corsa does for you, I'm 6'0 and the wind on the highway is really uncomfortable. I'm torn between the Corsa and Double Bubble.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got the sports touring(higher than corsa?) been using it about 6months in. Granted I'm only 5'5", still feel it on my helmet above my visor when I tuck in. I'd start to feel my neck getting wind @ 60mph or so
Wind is pretty much gone by chest switching from stock, maybe a tiny bit unless I tuck in

·
Registered
227 Posts
Im 6'2" 200lbs 36x32 jeans. When sitting up right, i get hit in the face and shoulders.

Im hoping the screen works. If not, itll most likely be for sale.

I just noticed you do ride the r3 and your buddy on the left barely scratched the surface of the tire on the honda :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just noticed you do ride the r3 and your buddy on the left barely scratched the surface of the tire on the honda :D

Haha, Thats my dad. My tires look the same. His bike has about 100 miles and im at 83. It's pretty much all highway here, nowhere to really lean it over. When we were in CA, his monster was worn to he edges

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wont be making it out today. The Blue Angels are in town doing air shows. Police have the roads blocked off and traffic is bad.

Should be good for tomorrow though

1 - 20 of 33 Posts